CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

SPRING footwear

Ok, I know it's a bit early to be thinking about spring...ok, a LOT early. But that hasn't stopped me! The new york city cold has made me dream of warm, flowery days, where you don't need to bundle up with scarves, hats and gloves. Here is the footwear that I desire for the spring:


Quilted Velvet Ballet Flat in vintage wine

Price: $34.50

Now: $9.99






While shopping at the mall yesterday with the numerous gift cards I received for christmas, I came across these flats in aeropostale. My look has begun to be inspired by Blair Waldorf, so that means preppy, red, bows, and FLATS! Plus, my glamorous side pulls me toward the quilted.


Champion mosaic slip on

$44.99






You might have seen these in the February issue of Teen Vogue. I instantly fell in love with them. This spring, I want lots of light and airy clothing, and the flowery print of the slip-ons would be the perfect shoe to go with them!


Juicy Couture

Carmen Thong Sandal

Price: $55.00






I am really into pink and charms right now, so these flip-flops would be a must for summer. They have that wonderful glamorous feel to them! However, since there is no Juicy Couture near me, I probably will settle for something like this:




Sunbathe pink multi

Steve Madden

Price:$24.95 marked down to $9.99





BCBGirls Women's Fun Flip-Flop

Style No. : 126337



$29.95

sale $23.99





GUESS Galatea


Price:$49.99 Promo $25.00
















0 comments: