CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

So, I just wanted to update you guys on how summer has been going for me. I knitted myself a scarf a couple of days ago, so now I'm moving on to knitting a poncho! I've taken up drawing, which I am actually fairly good at. I still need to upload lots of new music onto my ipod, but I have been listening to new artists such as Billie Holiday and Frank Sinatra. I've read Twilight a lot, but I also want to read The Picture of Dorian ray nad Wuthering Heights. I've been practicing the pride and prejudice piano soundtrack a lot. I'm starting to exercise more, and I'm going to get an Audrey Hepburn poster for my room.

I'm alos going to create a savings account, start a scrapbook, interpret a dream, and create a photo album.

xx,
zoe

0 comments: