CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Summer has officially started for me, and so far it has been fairly productive. I have started reading a couple of books, worked on a scrapbook, hung out with friends, and started knitting a poncho.

Today I went into the city with an old cousin of mine. I had on my liquid black eyeliner, so I was feeling extra special and Edie Sedgewick-ish. We went to see Get Smart, starring the awesome and awkward Steve Carrell and the sleek and sexy Anne Hathaway. It was just so nice to get out of the dying heat, even if I did need to suffer a 2 hour movie in the 65 degree chill.

We later went to this chic pizza restaurant in downtown. I absolutely adore this place, mainly because of the extremely handsome waiter that works there. I swoon every time he asks me what I want to drink.

XX,
Adele

0 comments: