CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Today, I met a girl who is the perfect example of a teenage social climber. Lets call her A. A is the type of girl that gets along with everybody and anybody. She loves to talk and converse with people from all different walks of life. She can strike up an indepth, meaningful conversation with anybody, whether they are goth, prep, punk, nerd, geek, etc. She is involved in lots of different and unique activities. She is always happy and bubbly, and makes the people around her feel happy and good about themselves, too. She brings out the best in everybody. Just seeing her gives my self esteem a boost. Everybody feels comfortable and at ease when around A. She always seems genuinely interested in what you have to say, even if you're going on about how your cat barfed all over you last night. In fact, A is not a social climber-- she is already a star, an it-girl, a fashin forward it girl, and a hard worker. Meeting A. has inspired me to be just like her.

***

On a different note, we can cross something off my "To do" list: make a tasty dessert! Do you remember those brownies I made a couple of days ago. They are now delicious! I feel so proud of myself :)

0 comments: